Over 40 years in the business.
Scorpio Stabilized Head PROVIDES
• Power for all film and video cameras.
• Two lines: 1 video - 1 HD • Witness camera.
• Power supply for Scorpio Focus or other popular Lens Control .
• Four control systems are available: Handwheels, Joystick, Pan Bar (JDR) and Hand Held.
• Programmable limits, Damping and Speed adjustment for all axes.
• Horizon level.
• Looking straight down 4th axis control capability
Speed: 120º/Second all axis
Rotation: PAN y TILT 360ª
ROLL +/- 30ª
Back Pan: Automatic
Head Weight: 33kg / 72 lbs
Max camera weight: 45kg / 100lbs
Power requeriments: 30V DC
Stand By Current: 800 mA
Maximum Current: 8A
Maximum usable lens focal: 300 mm
Set-Up Time: The same as a standard Scorpio Head
The Scorpio Stabilized Head can be controlled two ways:
By cable up to 500 m (1500 f)
By microwave Scorpio Radio System.
• New 3D KIT for Scorpio Stabilized Head.
• Compatible with most common 3D rig in the market.
• Optimal stabilization with any camera package.
Fast: • The set up time is the same as any standard Remote Head.
• Changing the camera package on the Scorpio Stabilized Head is as fast as any Geared or Fluid Head. Easy:
• It does not require complicated adjustments or counterweights to level the camera. Any change from the initial camera package only requires simple visual balancing.
• It design allows easy acces to the camera equipment in order to change the magazine, the position of the lens control motors or the placement of any accesory. Effective:
• Its digital system will stabilize any film or video camera up to 45 kg (100 lb). Its stabilization is effective up to 300 mm focal length in 35 mm. It will stabilize typical zooms such as 24-275 mm or 24-290 mm.
• The level of stabilization is optimal for any telescopic crane, fixed crane, dolly, camera car, or any type of platform.
The Scorpio Stabilized Head includes:
Power for all film and video cameras.
Two video lines.
Power supply for Scorpio Focus or other popular Lens Control.
Four control systems are available:
Pan Bar /JDR.
Programmable limits and Speed ajustement for all axes.
In vertical dive position has the ability to control the fourth axis.
Connection between Scorpio Stabilized Head and control.
Halp duplex microwave 2.4GHz.
99 channels of comunication.
Aux power out 12V.